When you like KFC’s tender roast rooster, do this (nearly) copycat recipe. You’ll find it irresistible!
WeightWatchers Tender Roast Hen Recipe
Recipe sort: Primary Dish
- 1 entire roasting rooster, minimize into items
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 levels F.
- Put together the spice mix by combining the salt, pepper, paprika, thyme and lemon-pepper seasoning in a small bowl.
- Place the rooster items onto a baking sheet, pores and skin facet up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Take away the rooster from the oven and let cool for about 5-10 minutes.
- When the rooster has cooled slightly, take away the pores and skin, sprinkle the whole floor with a light-weight coating of the spice mix and place again on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 extra minutes (till achieved).
Energy: 160 Fats: 11.7 g Saturated fats: 3.3 g Carbohydrates: 0.5 g Sugar: 0 g Sodium: 340.7 mg Fiber: 0.2 g Protein: 12.6 g Ldl cholesterol: 53.5 mg
What number of Weight Watchers factors in tender roast rooster recipe?
WW Good Factors: 4
WW Factors Plus: 4
WW Outdated Factors: 4
You may also like these Weight Watchers rooster recipes:
Initially posted 2019-01-22 11:45:18.