Basic hollandaise sauce is without doubt one of the worst offenders for saturated fats. This vegan choice made out of silken tofu provides you an identical creamy consistency and there’s no fear in regards to the additional fats. This sauce will be made forward and reheated by stirring over low warmth till heat.
Weight Watchers Steamed Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
Recipe kind: Aspect Dish
- 2 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- ½ cup silken tofu
- 1 Tbs. dietary yeast
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. turmeric
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbs. corn oil
- Warmth the tofu within the microwave for about 30-45 seconds, or till warmed by means of.
- Switch the tofu to a meals processor and purée till easy.
- Add the dietary yeast, lemon juice, turmeric, salt and cayenne pepper; pulse till effectively mixed.
- With the meals processor working, add within the oil to complete the sauce.
- Steam asparagus for about 2 minutes, or till crisp-tender. Drain, and serve with the sauce.
Energy: 73 Fats: 5.5 g Saturated fats: 0.5 g Carbohydrates: 5 g Sugar: 1 g Sodium: 206 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 3 g
What number of Weight Watchers factors in asparagus with vegan hollandaise sauce recipe?
WW Good Factors: 2
WW Factors Plus: 2
WW Outdated Factors: 2
You may additionally like these Weight Watchers aspect dish recipes:
Initially posted 2019-01-26 12:21:56.