The tangy dressing makes this salad so scrumptious! Be at liberty to substitute different contemporary salad greens for the arugula.
Weight Watchers Arugula and Peach Salad Recipe
Recipe sort: Salad
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced into skinny slices
- 10 cups arugula
- ⅔ cup slivered almonds
- 2 inexperienced bell peppers (2 cups), finely chopped
- 1 Tbs. contemporary orange juice
- 2 Tbs. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- ½ tsp. grated orange zest
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- In a big bowl, mix the peaches, arugula, almonds and bell peppers.
- In a separate bowl, whisk collectively the orange juice, vinegar, oil, orange zest, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Simply earlier than serving, toss the salad with the dressing.
Energy: 127 Fats: 0.5 g Saturated fats: 0.5 g Carbohydrates: 13 g Sugar: 9 g Sodium: 69 mg Fiber: 3 g Protein: 4 g
What number of Weight Watchers factors in arugula and peach salad recipe?
WW Good Factors: 5
WW Factors Plus: 2
WW Outdated Factors: 2
You may additionally like these Weight Watchers salad recipes:
Initially posted 2019-01-19 11:09:42.