This antipasto recipe is full of savory Italian taste due to the pesto sauce, sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Weight Watchers Antipasto Loaf Recipe
Recipe sort: Appetizer
- 1 French bread baguette
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto sauce
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese Unfold
- ½ cup drained marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups child spinach leaves or arugula leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Lower the baguette lengthwise in half. Take away the delicate insides from each bread halves, reserving the eliminated bread for an additional use.
- Combine the pesto sauce with the cream cheese unfold; unfold onto the insides of the bread shells.
- Fill with the artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach or arugula, and Parmesan cheese.
- Reassemble the baguette, wrapping tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Lower into 25 slices and serve.
Energy: 70 Fats: 4 g Saturated fats: 1.5 g Carbohydrates: 7 g Sugar: 0 g Sodium: 150 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 2 g Ldl cholesterol: 5 mg
What number of Weight Watchers factors in antipasto loaf recipe?
WW Sensible Factors: 2
WW Factors Plus: 2
WW Outdated Factors: 2
You may additionally like these Weight Watchers appetizer recipes:
Initially posted 2019-01-24 12:03:40.