Cool breeze, falling leaves, pumpkin and cinnamon spice, and every little thing good… what’s to not love? Add a bit cozy to your dessert with this wholesome pumpkin cheesecake that captures the essence of fall in only one chunk!
- 500 ml low fats cream cheese, room temperature.
- 250ml Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams pumpkin purée (no added sugar)
- 1 tbsp stevia powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 7 plain biscuits
- 5 tbsp melted coconut oil for the bottom
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Crush the biscuits in a blender and stir in coconut oil.
- Unfold crushed biscuits alongside the lined baking dish (this acts because the cheesecake base). Bake the underside layer on 180˚C for 10 minutes.
- Whereas the underside layer is baking, use a hand mixer to whisk the eggs with stevia in a medium bowl till they’re white and fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese, protein powder, and Greek yogurt. Combine every little thing collectively once more.
- Subsequent, add the pumpkin, sea salt, and cinnamon. Combine.
- Lastly, take away the bottom from the oven and high with the ready cheesecake batter.
- Place again within the oven and bake every little thing collectively on 180˚C for 40 minutes or till the center is cooked by means of. Take pleasure in!
Tip: To stop the cheesecake from cracking on high make certain you don’t over combine the batter!
Diet (1 serving)
- Energy 266
- Protein 16g
- Carbs 15g
- Fats 14g
- Fiber 1.5g
- Sugar 8.4g
Impressed to make Pumpkin Cheesecake? Share it on Instagram and tag @fitplan_app with the hashtag #ieatwithfitplan