This honey mustard hen is simply what you could jazz up weeknight dinners. The baked hen thighs are candy and savory with an herby kick, have crispy golden pores and skin, and are additional juicy.
For those who’re a honey mustard fanatic (as I’m), these baked honey mustard hen thighs can be your new weeknight staple. I gave a sneak peek of this taste in my record of straightforward hen marinades. However this model is even higher with an herb seasoning combined into the honey mustard. Plus, you’ll love the odor in your kitchen because it bakes – it’s so dang good!
Like most of my hen recipes, these baked hen thighs are additionally nice for meal prep. Simply make one or two sides to pair with the hen (I’ve received a couple of concepts listed under!) and also you’ve received some scrumptious meal choices for the week.
Honey Mustard Hen Components
The ingredient record is brief and candy, but packs in a ton of taste. Right here’s what you’ll want:
- Hen Thighs: I like to recommend utilizing bone-in, skin-on hen thighs. For those who’ve made my crispy baked hen thighs, you’ll know why I like them!
- Honey Mustard Sauce: The sauce is an easy mixture of honey and Dijon mustard, with some recent garlic and herbs. I’d wager to guess you’ve these objects already in your fridge and pantry.
- Herbs and Seasonings: You’ll want recent rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper to finish the herbed honey mustard glaze. For those who don’t have recent herbs, see my notice within the recipe card to make use of dried spices.
Discover the printable recipe with measurements under
How To Make Baked Honey Mustard Hen
Prep the hen. Place the hen thighs in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Then pat them dry with a paper towel. This may assist to make sure crispier pores and skin!
Brush the honey mustard sauce on prime. Stir collectively the honey mustard sauce in a small bowl. Then brush or spoon the combination on prime of the hen.
Bake away! Bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 350°F (177°C). You can too verify in case your hen is finished when it registers 175°F (80°C) with an instant-read thermometer. And to get that additional golden prime, activate the highest oven broiler within the final 2 to three minutes (simply keep watch over them in case you do that).
What to Serve with Honey Mustard Hen
Actually, any veggie dish will style wonderful with this recipe. However listed here are a couple of concepts I personally love.
How To Retailer Leftover Hen
- To retailer: Get pleasure from parts all through the week by storing them within the fridge for 4 to five days.
- To freeze: Retailer leftovers in a freezer-safe container for as much as 3 months. Then thaw them within the fridge the day earlier than you propose to reheat them. Belief me, discovering a batch of this hen in your freezer is a gold mine!
Extra Straightforward Hen Recipes
When you make a batch of this honey mustard hen, let me know the way it turned out in a remark under! I hope you find it irresistible as a lot as I do.
Honey Mustard Hen
These baked honey mustard hen thighs are simply what you could jazz up weeknight dinners!
- For those who don’t have recent herbs you should utilize 1 teaspoon complete of dried herbs. An Italian herb mix works nice as properly!
Energy: 371kcal, Carbohydrates: 10g, Protein: 24g, Fats: 26g, Saturated Fats: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fats: 5g, Monounsaturated Fats: 11g, Trans Fats: 0.1g, Ldl cholesterol: 142mg, Sodium: 343mg, Potassium: 320mg, Fiber: 0.4g, Sugar: 9g, Vitamin A: 137IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 20mg, Iron: 1mg
©Downshiftology. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Recipe initially posted August 2015, however up to date with new data.