This cranberry smoothie is nice, tart, deliciously creamy, and loaded with antioxidants from considered one of winter’s favourite fruits.
Whether or not you’re flooded with leftover cranberries from making a vacation cranberry sauce, or just similar to their taste, you’ll need to make this cranberry smoothie recipe.
It’s obtained that cranberry-orange pairing all of us love (like my cranberry-orange muffins), with added sweetness from bananas and creaminess out of your milk of selection. Plus, it’s the proper refreshment to get pleasure from in January while you’re getting again right into a wholesome kick.
Cranberry Smoothie Elements
Simply 4 components are wanted for this. Easy is greatest!
- Milk: Select whichever sort of milk you favor, whether or not it’s dairy or dairy-free! I personally love to make use of almond milk or cashew milk.
- Cranberries: Each recent or frozen cranberries work nice on this recipe. Frozen cranberries will make for thicker, extra slushy smoothie.
- Banana: Whereas you should utilize a recent banana, a frozen one will assist thicken the smoothie. And should you want some steering, right here’s my put up on the right way to freeze bananas.
- Orange: I’m utilizing a navel orange, however you could possibly use any selection.
Discover the printable recipe with measurements under
How To Make a Cranberry Smoothie
Take the lid off your high-powered blender, toss in all of the components, and mix away! And should you discover the smoothie too skinny or tart, I’ve obtained a couple of suggestions under to assist counter these points.
Useful tip: In order for you the smoothie thicker, substitute half the milk for yogurt (it may be plain or Greek yogurt). In order for you the cranberry smoothie a bit sweeter, add a tablespoon or two of maple syrup or honey.
Extra Smoothie Recipes
If you’re in smoothie temper, peruse my checklist of smoothie recipes! However listed below are a couple of of my favorites I’ve a sense you’ll love.
Maintain this smoothie recipe readily available while you’ve obtained leftover cranberries! When you make it, let me know the way it turned out in a remark under.
This cranberry smoothie is the proper strategy to make use of leftover cranberries! It is candy and tart, frivolously creamy, and so refreshing.
- For a creamier texture, substitute half of the milk for yogurt.
- Cranberries are naturally a bit tart. In case you’d wish to sweeten it up, be happy so as to add 1 to 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey.
Energy: 124kcal, Carbohydrates: 28g, Protein: 2g, Fats: 2g, Saturated Fats: 0.1g, Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g, Monounsaturated Fats: 1g, Sodium: 164mg, Potassium: 370mg, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 16g, Vitamin A: 215IU, Vitamin C: 47mg, Calcium: 183mg, Iron: 0.3mg
©Downshiftology. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.