This publish might comprise Amazon or different affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dig into this wealthy, creamy Chocolate Panna Cotta with a scrumptious trace of hazelnut. It’s straightforward to make, sugar-free, and keto-friendly! And you can also make it utterly dairy-free too. This publish is sponsored by Good Keto.
Confession: I had by no means tried making panna cotta till I began my low carb journey. I had definitely heard of it, however I don’t suppose I’d ever even tasted it.
It might seem to be a humorous factor to say, however I’m grateful to diabetes for bringing scrumptious new meals into my life. There’s a lot on the market that I would by no means have tried if it weren’t for my blood sugar points.
And Panna Cotta, that scrumptious egg-free Italian custard, is extremely straightforward to make keto-friendly. With so many scrumptious taste choices too! This Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Panna Cotta is considered one of my new favorites.
Impressed by the brand new Keto Creamers from Good Keto!
New Collagen Espresso Creamer
The sensible keto minds behind Good Keto have simply launched a brand new and scrumptious product: Barista Mix Espresso Creamers. They usually requested me to present them a check drive and share them with you.
I really like Good Keto Collagen already so I used to be keen to present them a attempt. And they don’t disappoint! They’re made with each collagen and MCT oil, so that they make your espresso wealthy and creamy. With solely pure elements, no synthetic flavors, colours, or sweeteners, they’re an important addition to your morning espresso routine.
Proper now, the creamers are available two flavors: Hazelnut and Raspberry White Chocolate. They usually’re providing my readers a candy deal on the brand new creamers: Purchase 1 Get 1 40% off with code BARISTA40.
Why you’ll love this keto panna cotta
I might, in fact, have showcased these creamers in a latte or another kind of scorching drink. However they’ve such nice taste, I figured why not attempt turning them right into a dessert? I really like chocolate and hazelnut collectively so the little wheels in my mind began turning virtually immediately.
Panna cotta is extremely straightforward to make. It’s set with gelatin so there’s no must mood egg yolks for a custard. It takes very primary elements, and has a delightfully creamy consistency not like no different.
It’s additionally extremely low carb and might be made with dairy or utterly dairy free. With solely 4g web carbs per serving, this keto chocolate hazelnut panna cotta will delight your tastebuds!
You may additionally use the brand new Raspberry White Chocolate creamer in my White Chocolate Keto Panna Cotta. I could must attempt that one myself quickly. Yum!
I additionally had enjoyable making a sugar free hazelnut praline to high them. It’s non-obligatory but it surely certain is gorgeous.
Substances you want
- Nut or hemp milk: You may do all heavy cream or coconut cream but it surely makes the panna cotta actually wealthy. Utilizing half nut milk makes every serving extra cheap in carbs, energy, and fats. However different low carb milks will work as effectively.
- Gelatin: I like good grassfed gelatin however you could possibly use Knox gelatin as effectively.
- Heavy cream OR coconut cream: You may simply make panna cotta totally dairy-free. I prefer it each methods!
- Powdered Sweetener: I choose Swerve Confectioners however any powdered erythritol will work. Do bear in mind that panna cotta made with allulose might take lots longer to set correctly.
- Good Keto Hazelnut Creamer: That is scrumptious stuff and I positively suggest it. However I’m conscious that not everybody can get their fingers on this product so I give options within the Knowledgeable Ideas part!
- Cocoa Powder: I choose Dutched cocoa for a deeper, richer chocolate taste.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Bloom the gelatin: Place the nut milk in medium saucepan and sprinkle the floor with the gelatin. Let bloom 5 minutes.
2. Convey to a simmer: Flip the warmth to medium low and whisk within the cream. Prepare dinner, whisking ceaselessly, till the gelatin dissolves and little bubbles seem across the edges of the pan. Don’t carry to a full simmer.
3. Add the flavorings: Take away from warmth and whisk within the hazelnut creamer and cocoa powder till effectively mixed.
4. Let set: Divide the combination between the ready ramekins and refrigerate 3 hours, till set.
Good Keto espresso creamers are scrumptious and I actually suggest them. However I’m effectively conscious that I’ve a worldwide viewers and never everybody can entry the identical merchandise. However you possibly can nonetheless make this panna cotta recipe! Add in ¾ teaspoon hazelnut extract and an extra ½ tablespoon of cocoa powder. Or simply use vanilla extract, for those who can’t discover hazelnut.
Be certain to not over-gel the panna cotta. You desire a consistency that could be very unfastened and wobbly, like jello. An excessive amount of gelatin will make it too agency and never as creamy. 2 teaspoons of grassfed gelatin or 1 envelope Knox gelatin (1 ¼ teaspoons) needs to be enough. Have endurance and let it set correctly!
You may eat panna cotta proper out of the dessert cup or glass, however I like the way it appears to be like when un-molded. I even made a heart-shaped one for enjoyable! To un-mold them, merely set the entire ramekin in a bowl of scorching water, however don’t let the water come up over the rim. 10 to fifteen seconds is normally sufficient to loosen the panna cotta from the cup.
Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Panna Cotta
Dig into this wealthy, creamy Chocolate Panna Cotta with a scrumptious trace of hazelnut. It is easy to make, sugar-free, and keto-friendly! And you can also make it utterly dairy-free too.
Servings: 4 servings
Hazelnut Praline (Non-obligatory)
- ¼ cup Swerve Granular
- 1 teaspoon water
- ¼ cup roasted hazelnuts coarsely chopped
Grease 4 (4) 4-ounce capability ramekins. Alternatively, you possibly can merely pour the panna cotta combination into dessert glasses and serve instantly from these.
Place the nut milk in medium saucepan and sprinkle the floor with the gelatin. Let bloom 5 minutes.
Flip the warmth to medium low and whisk within the cream. Prepare dinner, whisking ceaselessly, till the gelatin dissolves and little bubbles seem across the edges of the pan. Don’t carry to a full simmer.
Take away from warmth and whisk within the sweetener, hazelnut creamer, and cocoa powder till effectively mixed.
Divide the combination between the ready ramekins and refrigerate 3 hours, till set.
To unmold: Set the ramekins in a bowl of scorching water (do not let the water come excessive) for about 10 to fifteen seconds. Place a plate overtop the ramekin and flip over, then give it a number of good shakes to loosen.
High with flippantly sweetened whipped cream and hazelnut praline, if desired.
Line a small rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix the sweetener and water in a small heavy obligation saucepan over medium warmth. Swirl the pan a number of occasions because the sweetener is starting to soften.
Prepare dinner 3 to five minutes with out stirring, till a golden amber. The combination might smoke a little bit, that is regular. Take away from warmth and stir within the hazelnuts.
Pour the combination onto the parchment lined baking sheet and unfold the nuts right into a single layer. Let cool till hardened and you’ll break it into items together with your fingers.
Storage Info: Retailer any unused panna cotta tightly within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Panna Cotta
Quantity Per Serving (1 panna cotta)
Energy from Fats 200
% Each day Worth*
* % Each day Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie food plan.